Updated: Mar 12
This recipe won first place in our recipe contest. It is amazingly delicious and very easy to prepare! Great quick and delicious meal for a weeknight or to show off with guests. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
· 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into long trips
· 1 bottle of dry or brut champagne… 1 can of ginger ale can be substituted
· 1 stick of butter
· ½ pint heavy cream
· 1 large thing of Megan’s Mushrooms Blue Oysters julienned
· 3 nice sized Megan’s Mushrooms Lions Main Mushrooms cut into small strips
· 1 or more Leak(s) cleaned and sliced thin (optional)
· 2 green onions thinly sliced (optional)
· Sauté mushrooms, leaks, and onions in ¼+ stick of butter until tender (season with salt/pepper)
· Remove from pan and put aside
· Sauté chicken until browned in remaining butter
· Turn heat to med-high and add ½ bottle of champagne (or can of ginger-ale) and heavy cream
· Let simmer for about 7 minutes or until sauce thickens. If sauce doesn’t thicken to your liking add bit of cornstarch.
· Turn off heat and fold in mushrooms