Updated: Feb 14
This is the recipe that make Lion's Mane so famous for tasting exactly like buttered lobster! This works amazing by itself, as a salad topper or as a steak topper.
1. Slice Lion's Mane into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices.
2. Heat pan over medium heat.
3. Spray the pan lightly with pan spray or rub a small amount of oil in the pan to prevent sticking.
4. Lightly brown Lion's Mane slices, 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Add butter to pan and brown each side another 30 seconds to a minute or until desired amount of golden brown is reached.
6. Remove from pan and sprinkle with a very small amount of salt.
**Optional: *Add some chopped sage to the pan when adding butter or
*Add garlic and salt with the butter, brown, then deglaze the pan with a little white wine then simmer down to a light sauce, about 1-2 minutest.